Author Topic: Reliability Ride III  (Read 17680 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Ride III
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »
I didn't see Paul at the finish(I expect he was sitting patiently in Café Nero,wondering where everyone was)but I wanted to thank him Andy &Teresa(plus anyone else involved)for organising the best RR series I can remember.It's a pretty thankless task being on any Committee and I think it's important we recognise the effort involved in devising&measuring the courses,fixing the dates and timekeepers etc.And of course organising the best weather for many a year!Well done all.

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Reliability Ride III
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2014, 02:31:02 PM »
Yes... Thank you for time keeping today Teresa, it was a nice day for it.

Looking on Strava it appears most people got in a fair few miles today, might be a few tired legs in the morning  :)

Chris Reed

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 177
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Ride III
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2014, 08:19:06 PM »
Thanks All - cracking day!

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability Ride III
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2014, 06:12:30 AM »
Yes great turnout on a nice sunny day. I stopped to help Mark Pope with a puncture , twice and lost about 30 mins. I took a few short cuts to try and get ahead of the group. But didn't catch anyone. Still got 71 miles in before Mallorca. Thank you Teresa for time keeping.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:14:13 AM by Paul Longthorn »