My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8 (Read 3504 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
«
on:
August 13, 2018, 01:58:54 PM »
Forecast not too brilliant but if it is dry tomorrow I plan to be at the B&Q roundabout at 9.45.It's Green Man this week so I won't be out on Thursday or Friday
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
«
Reply #1 on:
August 13, 2018, 05:05:13 PM »
I’ll go straight to llantwit via ewenny where I need to stop off at pedal cover for 10 mins
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
«
Reply #2 on:
August 14, 2018, 02:22:32 PM »
Good turn out today-Paul L,Nick&Carrie,Mike,Patrick,Steve,Mark and me-met Mal and Rhys in café too.
As mentioned I'm away at the end of the week but I know Chris M has a day off and will be keen for a ride!
Back to normal for me next week
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
«
Reply #3 on:
August 16, 2018, 09:58:18 AM »
I’m meeting Chris M and Carrie at BQ Friday 9.45 anyone else???
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8