My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Amblers Ride 10th June
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Amblers Ride 10th June (Read 2721 times)
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Amblers Ride 10th June
«
on:
June 04, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »
I'm off chasing dragons over the welsh country side. At least for 100km of it anyway. Could someone take the Amblers out for me?
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Amblers Ride 10th June
«
Reply #1 on:
June 08, 2018, 10:50:33 AM »
I will take out the group this week, will decide on a route on the morning, but will be avoiding the Dragon route. Cafe stop at Parc slip?
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Amblers Ride 10th June
«
Reply #2 on:
June 10, 2018, 07:13:16 PM »
Quiet day for the Amblers today, probably more riders doing the Dragon ride. So I did a quick round the block by myself and home with no coffee stop, forgot the cash and no Carrie to help out.
Logged
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Re: Amblers Ride 10th June
«
Reply #3 on:
June 10, 2018, 09:35:46 PM »
I didn't see any other Oggie jersey's on the Dragon
I'm absolutely knackered though. Completed my first century today. Was great weather too.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Amblers Ride 10th June