Author Topic: Winter chain gang 8  (Read 6286 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Winter chain gang 8
« on: November 21, 2017, 07:19:59 AM »
7 PM you know the drill.

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 11:14:48 AM »
Any brave souls out? The BBC weather forecast shows rain starting at 7. As usual, I’ll go if anyone else is going. Let me know here.

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 11:56:41 AM »
We might be okay for a bit...

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 02:37:19 PM »
Steven, apologies but something has come up and won’t be able to make it now. Will see you on Sunday for our ride into celebrity 😉

Chriscronin76

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 04:07:48 PM »
I'm hoping to get back out again after a busy few weeks. As previously, I'll toddle around by myself as my fitness levels have not yet improved!

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 05:37:01 PM »
I wont be there sorry, a bit wet tonight

Chriscronin76

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 05:48:25 PM »
I wont be there sorry, a bit wet tonight
It was getting pretty grim on my home from work. I'm going to have to invest in a turbo I think!

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Winter chain gang 8
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 05:57:34 PM »
Just looked out and it's pretty yukky .... makes it an easy decision and so will not be there.