Author Topic: Amblers ride Sunday 11th June - I'm off chasing Dragons.  (Read 2945 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Amblers ride Sunday 11th June - I'm off chasing Dragons.
« on: June 06, 2017, 04:00:05 PM »
I won't be out with the club this weekend. I'm off to do the Dragon.

I'm leaving Margam park at about 9ish. I'll be riding up Afan valley over Bwlch then Rhigos. Across to Hirwaun, Penderyn, Nant-dd, Devils Elbow, Ystradfellte, Glynneath, Seven Sisters, Crynant, Neath, Cimla and back to Margam. I'm not looking forward to Devils Elbow or Cimla. But getting either excited or nervous not sure yet. I'm £70 short of the £200 target (Thanks for the donation Mal). Just to either annoy people or give them another gentle prod my page is https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Benjamin-Norley-4693811.

But I digress.
Could someone take the group for me? Be good to see some of you on the route my number is 8687 and I'll be wearing my Macmillan jersey as usual.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:01:38 PM by Ben »

Carrie H

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 67
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride Sunday 11th June - I'm off chasing Dragons.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 10:13:21 AM »
Good Luck on Sunday Ben, you'll be fine.  :)

(We are away next 3 Sundays, see you in July)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride Sunday 11th June - I'm off chasing Dragons.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 06:19:21 PM »
That leaves me then, depending on the weather and who else is left, if we have reasonable riders we will go part of the Dragon route backwards. Rhigos plus Bwlch or just the one. Oooooos out?

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride Sunday 11th June - I'm off chasing Dragons.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 11:20:15 AM »
Thanks Ron :)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride Sunday 11th June - I'm off chasing Dragons.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 10:50:57 AM »
Did anyone go out?