My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Amblers ride 12th March 2017
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Amblers ride 12th March 2017 (Read 3326 times)
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Amblers ride 12th March 2017
«
on:
March 09, 2017, 09:25:19 AM »
I'm giving this rider leader jobbie a go. It'll give me the motivation to actually do some riding. Weather looks ok. I was thinking riding up to Blackmill. Over Llangienor accross to Maesteg, down to Margam, then to Porthcawl and back home. With coffee stop either at Margam or Porthcawl.
«
Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:29:18 AM by Ben
»
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
«
Reply #1 on:
March 09, 2017, 10:06:46 AM »
Looks good Ben but I'll be Majorca bound on Sunday!
Logged
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
«
Reply #2 on:
March 09, 2017, 11:29:06 AM »
Thats ok Tom. It might be quiet the next couple of weeks I think. Enjoy Majorca though.
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
«
Reply #3 on:
March 10, 2017, 06:21:22 PM »
I will make an attempt to come out with you on Sunday, I will skip P/cawl though. Rain forecast in Mallorca. Impressive Route Map, my theory was to keep them in the dark, then they had to wait for me !!
Logged
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
«
Reply #4 on:
March 10, 2017, 07:54:04 PM »
Hey Ron. Will be good to see you out. Coffee at Margam it is then. I'm starting to come down with the dreaded man-flu too :-(
Logged
Nick H
Jr. Member
Posts: 96
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
«
Reply #5 on:
March 12, 2017, 07:30:48 AM »
Apologies from me and Mrs.H. Have a good ride.
Logged
Ben
Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 778
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
«
Reply #6 on:
March 12, 2017, 02:30:06 PM »
Ride over Llangeinor was postponed due to weather, lurgies and a better (faster paced) offer from the other left overs. See Mal's ride for a report.
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Amblers ride 12th March 2017
«
Reply #7 on:
March 12, 2017, 03:57:35 PM »
Excellent ride today, just a tad too fast for me after time off and I did not expect such high temperatures, 68 is very unusual but welcome at this time of year.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Amblers ride 12th March 2017