Author Topic: Amblers ride Sunday 12th February.  (Read 2308 times)

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Amblers ride Sunday 12th February.
« on: February 08, 2017, 08:16:08 AM »
I'm not at a stage where I'm fit enough for the reliability rides. But if anyone fancies an amble of around 40ish miles then I'll be waiting on Sunday.

I was planning to ride to Brycethin, Langeinor, Maesteg, Port Talbot, Margam, Kenfig, Porthcawl and back to Brackla. With a coffee stop either at Maesteg or Porthcawl.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 08:48:51 AM by Ben »

Ben

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride Sunday 12th February.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 08:45:02 AM »
Sorry guys. I won't make it. My non-drive side Crank slipped at Colwinston so I had to turn back to make sure there's no major damage  >:( hopefully there isn't I can't afford to replace that just yet.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Amblers ride Sunday 12th February.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 02:18:42 PM »
Bad luck Ben-I often get cranks(always non-drive side)coming loose and carry a big Allan key just in case.The weather was so cold and wet it may have been a blessing in disguise