Author Topic: Pacer Sunday 18th December 9:00am start  (Read 13814 times)

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Pacer Sunday 18th December 9:00am start
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2016, 07:25:33 PM »
 :'( im bored

Nige

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
    • View Profile
Re: Pacer Sunday 18th December 9:00am start
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2016, 09:08:57 PM »
Sorry you missed it, I was on front a few times getting better slowly. ( I did mention pity you were not there to see lol)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 09:16:24 PM by Nige »

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Pacer Sunday 18th December 9:00am start
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2016, 09:30:58 PM »
broken collar bone I hear Harpo? You can say you're a proper cyclist now-bad luck though

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Pacer Sunday 18th December 9:00am start
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2016, 09:44:27 PM »
acromioclaivicular joint separation  tom, still long healing process thou

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Pacer Sunday 18th December 9:00am start
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2016, 10:24:41 PM »
ah-I think that's what my brother had after riding into a horse in the dark(the horse had no lights on)nasty