My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10 (Read 2676 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10
«
on:
October 10, 2016, 01:27:26 PM »
Well I'm back from hols but unfortunately I'm tied up tomorrow so won't be out. I know Mark P is away(work not hols)so he won't be out either but don't let that stop anyone else!
I plan to be out on Wednesday and Friday(I know Carrie hopes to make Friday).Let me know if anyone else wants to join me!
Hopefully normal service resumes next week!
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10
«
Reply #1 on:
October 10, 2016, 06:39:22 PM »
Weather looks good for next few days do I'll meet you on wed at 9.45 BQ cheers mal
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10
«
Reply #2 on:
October 11, 2016, 09:06:16 AM »
Great Mal-see you tomorrow
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10
«
Reply #3 on:
October 12, 2016, 02:13:02 PM »
Lee joined me and Mal for the usual amble round the Vale this morning. We were privileged to be joined by Ron at Café Velo. Lanes weren't too bad for the time of year.
Planning to get out on Friday with Carrie and Chris M-will post precise details later!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10
«
Reply #4 on:
October 13, 2016, 09:01:26 AM »
Friday ride update!-Carrie,Chris M and I are meeting at B&Q at 9.00. Not sure of the route but it will be scenic and definitely involve a coffee stop! Aiming to be back about 12.30ish. All welcome if you want to join us-won't be arduous
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10
«
Reply #5 on:
October 13, 2016, 11:30:47 AM »
Builders started today and wife's birthday and although she wants be out of the house l think I'd better hang around and make builders tea
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-Week Rides wk 10/10-14/10