Author Topic: Committee meeting 6.30pm 2nd September 2016  (Read 3025 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Committee meeting 6.30pm 2nd September 2016
« on: August 30, 2016, 07:56:29 PM »
Next committee meeting will be Friday 2nd September 2016 at 6.30pm

Final agenda has been emailed to members.

If you are unable to make it to the meeting, apols would be appreciated - especially if you have an item with your initials against it.

Many thanks
Teresa


Dave W

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
    • View Profile
Re: Committee meeting 6.30pm 2nd September 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 10:50:01 PM »
Sorry I won't be able to make it..
hopefully from the meeting the pactimo kit will be sorted as I would like to order some new shirts ;D

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Committee meeting 6.30pm 2nd September 2016
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 11:27:12 AM »
It's on the agenda Dave and I'm keen to get us on to the new kit too. We are not carrying all sizes in stock now. Will get this sorted on Friday. I've also held off as Pactimo are launching an updated version of the jersey from the start of September.

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Committee meeting 6.30pm 2nd September 2016
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 08:54:04 PM »
Apologies but I've just been informed I have no transport tomorrow, except bike.

I will be at the meeting but unlikely to get there before 7:00, even if I 'smash it' from Barry.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Committee meeting 6.30pm 2nd September 2016
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 04:32:04 PM »
Can't be there tonight, visitors?