Author Topic: Mid Week 3rd December 2013  (Read 4311 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Mid Week 3rd December 2013
« on: December 02, 2013, 10:40:31 AM »
I'm out for a couple of hours Tuesday looking to do the Mid Week route. I know Tom and Carrie expressed an interest in getting out. Any others? Looks to be cold and overcast be should stay dry.

All welcome 9:30 B&QRoundabout

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:04:53 PM »
Yep-I'll see you there Paul

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 06:45:40 PM »
Thanks both, I'll also be there.  See you tomorrow.

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 01:22:14 PM »
5 out this morning. Pete Philips, Tom, Carrie, John Hewett, and myself. We stuck to the mid week route at a steady pace, nice to get out for a few hours mid week, with some good company. Cafe stop at the Velo Cafe then home. 37 miles for me.

https://www.strava.com/activities/98424272

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week 3rd December 2013
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 02:27:29 PM »
Yep great weather,great ride great company-and I didn't lose a contact lens!!