Author Topic: Mid-week 8/2-12/2  (Read 3795 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week 8/2-12/2
« on: February 08, 2016, 12:22:38 PM »
Although the wind is due to drop a bit tomorrow I still have the streaming cold which stopped me getting out yesterday.If it's a bit better in the morning I'll be there but it's safest to assume I won't, don't let that stop you though! I hope to be out Thursday and/or Friday in any event

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 12:55:17 PM »
I'll be there tomorrow but I'm not sure that the usual route is passable due to flooding in the lanes. Happy to discuss alternative or tweaked routes plus of course a coffee and cake stop!

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 01:18:03 PM »
Not feeling 100% so may leave it tmrw hopefully out thurs but can't do fri

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 08:48:49 AM »
Think I will be out this morning - quite nice out there right now and the forecast is not so good for later on.

Mark - we can be right rebels and do the different route we rode last week !!

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 08:55:53 AM »
Sounds good Terry. See you at 0945.

Mark

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week 8/2-12/2
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 08:39:36 AM »
I'm at B&Q at 9.45 - Tony M & BB Bartlett also there.