Author Topic: Mid-week wk of 27/7  (Read 8433 times)

Paul L

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 04:02:04 PM »
Hi
Tom  are you out tomorrow (Friday)?

If so what route you looking at doing as I'm free tomorrow!

Cheers

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 07:06:55 PM »
Physiques at 9  ??

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 07:57:04 PM »
Hi Paul-sorry for the late reply but I've only just finalised my plans.I am meeting my daughter tomorrow but will be riding to Castle Coch to meet her,planning to leave here about 9.30.
As you can see Ron is going out and I think Lee and possibly Steve may join him-Ron is suggesting 9 at Physique-this may be a bit early for you to get over from Llantwit?(I'm sure they'll go a bit later if you want them to)
If you want to ride with me you're more than welcome but I'll be staying there till mid-afternoon

Paul L

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 08:44:51 PM »
Thanks for the reply Tom, I will give it a miss Tormorrow seeing as you're busy.
Maybe catch up with you next week.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week wk of 27/7
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2015, 06:12:03 AM »
Three riders out Friday, Steve C pulled Lee and me around the Vale plus a loop around the Airport in nice dry weather.