Author Topic: Bike Fit & Fix Session This Friday 3rd July  (Read 3186 times)

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Bike Fit & Fix Session This Friday 3rd July
« on: July 01, 2015, 09:04:45 AM »
Andy Harris, Club Captain and Coach, has volunteered to bring a turbo on Friday and join other club members who have volunteered to bring tools and other stuff to help club members get the best from their bikes. I will bring my bike stand.

Want advice on taping bars, fixing a puncture, fixing chattering chain or truing a wheel ? There should be someone there who can help.

Would all would be mechanics as well as those with bike problems turn up for a good old garage session. Tea and biscuits will be available !

See you there

Tim

 

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: Bike Fit & Fix Session This Friday 3rd July
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 10:56:30 PM »
Ross is bringing his bike. I hope its the one with the yellow tri-spokes. I will also bring rollers in case anyone would like a try and my Bianchi TT bike with tri-spokes.

Sounds like a fun tech night

Tim

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: Bike Fit & Fix Session This Friday 3rd July
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 08:38:17 PM »
Great buzz about the place last Friday. I reckon we could do with one of these sessions every month  BUT if anyone wants to look at a problem just post here and say you want to bring your bike and I will try to put a team to look at it.

Actually, on most Fridays there are people with knowledge and, if you have the tools you need, just bring the bike along any time.

I suggest the first Friday in August for the next event if Andy is available, the 31st July will be a book night

Tim