Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Lance

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: Plough & Harrow Post Xmas Club Run - Sat 27 December
« on: December 26, 2014, 11:22:59 AM »
Mark, unfortunately The Plough won't take any bookings or reserve tables over the weekend as they are expecting to be very busy.They are opening at 12 o clock so Joe suggests you get there as early as you can to get seats or tables - have a good one, Lance (I may try and meet you all there family permitting)

2
Club Runs / Re: Plough & Harrow Post Xmas Club Run - Sat 27 December
« on: December 23, 2014, 04:12:06 PM »
No problem-just text or call me on 07767 291354 and I'll let Joe know

3
Club Runs / Re: Plough & Harrow Post Xmas Club Run - Sat 27 December
« on: December 22, 2014, 10:30:05 PM »
Guys,My son is the chef at The Plough,if you intend having food let me know how many and I will get him to book a table as its expected to be busy.

4
General Discussion / Re: Winter Kit Order
« on: August 29, 2014, 10:01:02 PM »
Richard,
Are there any long sleeved jerseys in stock that we can try for size before ordering?

5
Time Trials / Re: Midweek H,cap Event No. 17
« on: August 29, 2014, 07:34:36 AM »
Gents/Ladies,my apologies as I was really embarrassed by the amount of minutes I was given last evening which enabled me to get the best overall handicap time.I was however delighted with my first ever 10 tt time 28.04 on my 26 year old steel Raleigh 653 (although Strava did give me 27.55)
The real truth of the matter was I was soundly thrashed by 5 minutes by some real cyclists on some serious tt bikes.Well done to everyone that entered and organised the event and many thanks for the friendly welcoming reception.
I do intend to build a tt bike over the winter(steel of course) and have another go next season.
Lance

6
Time Trials / Re: Handicap 10 championship
« on: August 25, 2014, 04:16:30 PM »
Thats great see you there.

7
Time Trials / Re: Handicap 10 championship
« on: August 24, 2014, 07:56:02 PM »
I'd like to enter but have no 10 mile time.Who do I need to register with?

8
Are delivery bikes allowed-if so how far have I got to ride,I have a 1966 single speed Carlton with racks and front wine crate?

9
General Discussion / Re: Frame renovation.
« on: July 19, 2014, 07:56:14 PM »
Steve Williams(Willis)specialises in finishing motorcycles and has sprayed two frames for me- my 1988 Raleigh 653 in Kawasaki lime green and my 1966 Carlton in British racing green metallic.They look great.I got all the decals from H.Lloyd.If you would like to see some photos or the bikes themselves then let me know.Steve is based on Llandow trading estate near Cowbridge - tell him I told you to call him his number is - 01446 796076.

Pages: [1]