Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Andy Green

Pages: [1] 2
1
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 0930 24th
« on: January 22, 2016, 12:51:25 PM »
Will be with you in spirit Ron but can't make the morning I'm afraid.

2
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 17th January 0930
« on: January 15, 2016, 11:38:22 PM »
My wife has stolen my Sunday mornings for a 6 week 'fat fighters' course. I'm going out around mid day on Sunday's as a result. Hopefully be back with you all around the reliability rides. Stay safe everyone!

3
General Discussion / Re: Membership due for 2016
« on: January 02, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »
Thank you toestrap/ Teresa. I'll take a look.

4
General Discussion / Re: Winter Club Kit
« on: January 02, 2016, 09:24:03 AM »
Hi Richard, what are the prices for the winter kit you have left? Looking for a winter jacket. Thanks.

5
General Discussion / Re: Membership due for 2016
« on: January 02, 2016, 09:17:12 AM »
I've just come to the end of my first years membership (will renew it this week Teresa). I joined British cycling last year with a silver  membership as it included the insurance and there was a great first year member offer. My question now is what do the majority of people use for insurance. To renew with BC is £41 and as I don't race I don't really feel I'm fully benefitting from the package. Any recommendations??

6
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday ride 8th November
« on: November 07, 2015, 10:48:24 PM »
Sorry guys but worked today so haven't had time to fit mudguards yet either. Will be away next week as well at mother in laws so will see you all in a couple of weeks.

7
Club Runs / Re: 25er's last dry Sunday ride 25 Oct
« on: October 24, 2015, 02:10:28 PM »
I'll be there Ron, hopefully get away with one more ride before the headache of trying to re-fit mudguards!!

8
Chain Gang / Re: Winter chain gang 2
« on: October 20, 2015, 02:17:29 PM »
Thanks Dave

9
Chain Gang / Re: Winter chain gang 2
« on: October 20, 2015, 01:02:18 PM »
I'm gonna try to get there, didn't make any last year! Can someone post some directions coming from cowbridge on A48 please, thanks.

10
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Ride 18th Oct 0900
« on: October 18, 2015, 07:47:03 PM »
Sorry folks but haven't been out for a while due to other commitments but hoping to be out regularly for the foreseeable future. That's if the group is still going! Hoping to get to the chain gangs on a Tuesday if there's a slow enough group as well.

11
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday ride 9th August not January
« on: August 08, 2015, 10:56:48 PM »
True Tom but I think another dray to 'let it go down' is needed.

12
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday ride 9th August not January
« on: August 08, 2015, 08:35:30 PM »
Sorry Ron, Tim and myself ate far to much in Paul's cafe earlier today so afraid will give it a miss. Can highly recommend the cake by the way.

13
Club Runs / Re: 25'ers. Saturday This Week ?
« on: August 07, 2015, 07:50:08 PM »
I can join you Tim, not fancying Sunday's forcast. See you at 9.

14
For sale and wanted / 140km velothon entry
« on: June 12, 2015, 08:08:08 PM »
Due to moving house the last couple of days and the usual calamity of a accidents that seem to follow me I have a space available for the velothon this Sunday. It's the 140km route with a 9:05 start. I want to make sure it's not wasted and someone gets the use of it so happy to sell for £40 if anyone's not already doing it and fancies a ride. I've collected  the number today so you don't need to worry about that. If interested give me a call or a text. 07837766764.

15
After finally realising that these shoes are too small for me  it seems pointless in keeping them. They're in good condition, few scuffs on the carbon soles. They have one Velcro strap and two boa dials. They're white and blue (2013 model I think). £40. Any takers before E Bay??

Pages: [1] 2