Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Clayton

Pages: [1]
1
Time Trials / Re: Our TT course
« on: March 17, 2016, 10:09:01 AM »
Ron, the lights have gone now! At least for the time being anyway.

2
Club Runs / Re: Pacers Sunday 13th December
« on: December 11, 2015, 11:00:48 AM »
Jon Saunders will be on his new machine this weekend, I'm sure he will be up for the pacers run with all the extra speed he will have at his disposal.🚴🏼🚴🏼🚴🏼

3
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Club Run - Sunday 18 Oct
« on: October 18, 2015, 06:33:32 PM »
Another very enjoyable ride today Mark, great route and company. Try and enjoy your time away ( dont forget your bike ) see you in a cpl of weeks 👍🏻

4
Club Runs / Re: harpos 50th birthday ride 19th sept
« on: September 18, 2015, 10:13:35 PM »
Which way you headed? Having a stroll to the mumbles in the morning! Too sedate for you guys I think but you're more than welcome to join us / meet in cafe Verde for a bit of birthday cake ?

5
Time Trials / Re: club tt 6th august
« on: August 06, 2015, 05:55:11 PM »
Me either. Sorry!

6
Club Runs / Saturday 1st August. Charity ride
« on: July 30, 2015, 07:36:31 PM »
If anyone is interested there's a local charity ride taking place on Saturday to raise money for Paralympic cycling champion Simon Richardson MBE. It leaves the blacksmith arms in llanmaes nr llantwit at 10am, there are 2 routes 36k and 60k. Entry is free but they suggest a £10 donation for breakdown cover etc. not a race just a bit of fun. And all for a good cause. See Facebook cycle for Simon.

7
Club Runs / Re: Pacers 'step up' Sunday 19th July
« on: July 15, 2015, 08:30:15 PM »
Roughly what pace you looking at Andy? Johnathan wants to know!

8
Club Runs / Re: Pacers 'step up' Sunday 19th July
« on: July 14, 2015, 08:23:00 PM »
I would Andy but I'm sure you'd lose me after the first few miles!

9
Club Runs / Re: Pacers 'step up' Sunday 19th July
« on: July 14, 2015, 03:38:50 PM »
I'm sure johnathan Saunders is up for this one!  👍🏻

10
Club Runs / Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
« on: May 21, 2015, 08:21:46 PM »
Hi Tom. Thanks for posting, trying to get out in the morning and the time suits perfectly as I also have to be home by 12ish. Hopefully see you by B and Q!

11
Club Runs / Re: Amblers' - Sunday 17 May
« on: May 17, 2015, 03:54:06 PM »
And a great job remembering everyone's name!!!! Ha.

12
Club Runs / Re: Amblers' - Sunday 17 May
« on: May 17, 2015, 03:51:38 PM »
Thanks mark for making us feel welcome, great route and a good pace. I'm away next week but back with the amblers the following weekend! 👍

13
Club Runs / Re: Mid-week rides week of 20/4
« on: April 24, 2015, 01:36:59 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyed this morning tom, great ride and excellent company. A cpl of familiar faces for me ( Jonathan and Paul L ) lovely to meet you Tom, Steve and Carrie. You all made me feel extremely welcome, the conversations were flowing ( when I had enough breath to talk ), the weather turned out ok and the route was great! Not sure when I can next get out on a midweek ride due to work commitments but I hope sooner rather than later! And nobody got lost!!!!! Yay

Pages: [1]