Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Bledd

Pages: [1]
1
Chain Gang / Re: Summer chaingang #2
« on: April 07, 2015, 06:24:02 PM »
Bit short notice but will make every attempt to be there next week. Some reason I thought Thursday sorry

2
Chain Gang / Re: Summer chaingang #2
« on: April 07, 2015, 05:59:23 PM »
Excuse my ignorance, but what days does this run on? And is there a slower group?
Bleddyn

3
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« on: April 05, 2015, 06:10:58 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyed myself today as a first timer, and made welcome by all. Apologies for hoqlding you all up. Good route and lovely weather to go with it. I'll try and get more miles in so I catch up
Bleddyn

4
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« on: April 02, 2015, 06:44:53 PM »
Sounds a bit out of my comfort zone, yet again I decided to cycle St Mary's hill today after a year of not cycling. Hopefully I'll be there but need to up my miles too

5
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« on: April 02, 2015, 06:10:36 PM »
Hi, looking to join up with you on Sunday as a first timer, what route are you planning?
Thanks
Bleddyn

Pages: [1]