Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Joew300497

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: 25er's 10th May
« on: May 08, 2015, 08:54:29 PM »
Sorry for not showing last couple weeks, it's been a busy one. I'll be there whatever the weather

2
Club Runs / Re: 25ers Sunday 12th April
« on: April 11, 2015, 09:47:51 AM »
I'm up for it, Normal starting time and place?

3
Club Runs / Re: Ambler's - Sunday 29 March
« on: March 28, 2015, 08:26:30 PM »
I am all up for a poor weather ride, men from the boys indeed :) will we be leaving at the normal time?

4
Club Runs / Re: 25er's ride 15th March 0900
« on: March 14, 2015, 10:06:51 PM »
I will be there too, more organized this time  :P

5
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
« on: March 08, 2015, 11:03:54 AM »
Sorry that I didn't make it, got a bit lost on the way and missed you by quarter of an hour. Hopefully I'll be more organized next week 😩

6
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
« on: March 07, 2015, 11:21:26 PM »
Okay, thanks very much :)

7
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
« on: March 07, 2015, 08:09:38 PM »
I am planning on joining you, are we leaving from physiques?

8
Club Runs / Re: RR2 Sunday 22nd February
« on: February 21, 2015, 11:57:19 AM »
I'm not familiar with the route, and I haven't had the time yet to go for such a long ride, although I'm confident I can do it. I will out the route on my phone just in case, thanks.

9
Club Runs / Re: RR2 Sunday 22nd February
« on: February 20, 2015, 10:57:36 PM »
Hello, I'm looking to join you this Sunday for the reliability ride, but have some questions (although I really like the idea of the event). How do the riders usually keep track of the route, is it marked or do people tend to stay in a group for the duration of the ride? And what kind of numbers are you expecting for the longer ride? Thanks in advance

Pages: [1]