Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - AndrewL

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: Amblers/Social ride Sunday 18th November
« on: November 28, 2021, 06:49:17 AM »
I had my Booster Covid injection yesterday morning before I left Nottingham.  I was fine all day but had a reaction overnight with hot and cold shivers and poor sleep so will be sensible and rest today.  Perhaps I can join you next time I’m down? If you’re in Nottingham and looking to join one of our club rides, let me know.  Have a good ride!

2
Club Runs / Re: Amblers/Social ride Sunday 18th November
« on: November 27, 2021, 05:00:00 PM »
Hi Andy
I can't seem to access this route despite logging into both to Garmin Connect and the OVW forum site. Is there something I'm missing?
Cheers
Andrew

3
Club Runs / Re: Amblers/Social ride Sunday 18th November
« on: November 27, 2021, 11:54:28 AM »
Andy, Richard:
I'm the guest rider! What time are you planning to start?
Andrew

Pages: [1]