Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Rosssheehan

Pages: [1] 2
1
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 31st
« on: July 31, 2016, 12:13:59 AM »
I'll be there with Lee looking forward to it. I choose club kit in the very rare colour yellow.

2
Club Runs / Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
« on: July 24, 2016, 08:08:17 PM »
Very good turn out it was a shame the weather was a little wet. Ron had to leave early but it was nice to be out riding with you again hope you feel better for next week. Myself, Neil, Carrie, Nick, Steve, Lee & Ben headed down to cafe velo, which was over run with OVW riders by the time we Left I guess we all had the same idea. We then made our way through cowbridge and city homeward bound.

Thank you all for a good ride.

3
Club Runs / Re: 25'ers Sunday 24th July
« on: July 24, 2016, 06:13:17 AM »
I'll be there nice and early I don't mind taking the group. Hope you get well soon Ron

4
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday 10th
« on: July 06, 2016, 09:35:48 PM »
Thanks Ron my self and Lee will be there. Looking forward to it.

5
Club Runs / Re: 25ers
« on: July 02, 2016, 09:43:04 PM »
I saw the post earlier Ron is off this week.  it's ok to bring my brother in law and like I said if no one else wants to I'll lead the 25ers.
Thanks

6
Club Runs / 25ers
« on: July 02, 2016, 05:17:25 PM »
Will anyone be going out in the 25ers group tomorrow. My brother in law would like to join in on a club ride because he's thinking of joining the club. I would be OK to lead the ride if Ron still isn't available.
Thanks

Ross

7
Time Trials / Time trial - Mid week No 12 23.07.15
« on: July 23, 2015, 06:59:43 AM »
Hi does anyone know if there is a club time trial tonight. If there is does it still start at 7:00.

Thanks

8
Time Trials / Re: Club '10's
« on: April 29, 2015, 09:25:34 PM »
What time do they start and when do I have the register for them. After Sunday I really want to give it ago.

Thanks

9
Time Trials / Re: Carl Roach 25m TT - 26.04.15 - Volunteers, please
« on: March 14, 2015, 01:25:10 PM »
Hi Teresa
Put my name down to go with Ron he's going to show me the ropes

10
Club Runs / Re: 25er's ride 15th March 0900
« on: March 14, 2015, 01:23:27 PM »
I will be going out no matter what the weather is like.ill just stay close and do a short one if its bad.

11
Club Runs / Re: 25er's ride 15th March 0900
« on: March 13, 2015, 10:10:38 AM »
Yes i will be there if anyone wants to join me?

12
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
« on: March 07, 2015, 07:50:47 PM »
I will be there ron,  :)

I need to get extra miles in haven't done a lot over the last week and a bit due to the weather

13
Club Runs / Re: RR2 Sunday 22nd February
« on: February 22, 2015, 07:08:38 AM »
Can't see the top of the bwlch either

[attachment deleted by admin]

14
Club Runs / Re: RR2 Sunday 22nd February
« on: February 22, 2015, 07:04:20 AM »
The roads at the bottom of the bwlch are Icey. All the cars are frosted up hard.

15
Club Runs / Re: RR2 Sunday 22nd February
« on: February 21, 2015, 07:48:37 PM »
hi ron i will be up for a low altitude ride it was white at the top of the bwlch this morning, its going to be really icey.

Pages: [1] 2