Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - SarahC

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: Amblers ride 20th September
« on: September 20, 2020, 08:24:28 AM »
Morning all...so I woke up coughing. I don't think I have COVID, but given what's going on with lockdowns I'm not going to come to the club run this morning just in case - I don't want to put anyone else at risk.. I don't have any way of letting anyone know other than the forums so hoping that someone sees this and you don't wait for me!

2
Club Runs / Re: Amblers September 13th
« on: September 16, 2020, 04:57:48 PM »
I'm keen to get out on Sun 20th if anyone else is around

Pages: [1]