Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Vic C

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: Amblers ride 20th September
« on: September 18, 2020, 07:48:13 AM »
I came off the bike 2 weeks ago and injured my back, done a couple of rides this week to test the back but on Sunday I am doing the 'Great Western Ride' - 57+ miles Bristol to Weston Super Mare via the Mendips for Charity. See how that goes but will be back the following Sunday for sure.

2
Club Runs / Re: Amblers September 6th
« on: September 08, 2020, 08:33:17 AM »
My apologies, I came off the bike Saturday afternoon and a few scrapes but have put my back out, may be a while until I am back on the wheels  >:(

3
Club Runs / Re: Amblers 30th
« on: September 01, 2020, 08:11:14 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome and enjoyable ride everyone. Enjoyed the company, hope Geoff is okay, bit of skin missing on a low speed impact, sorry for standing on your bike Geoff, it was either that or land on top of you and I am a big fella and would have squashed the life out of you  :D.

2 things learnt, don't overdress (I was cold lol) and bring money.

See you all again soon.

4
Club Runs / Re: Amblers 30th
« on: August 27, 2020, 02:05:06 PM »
Thanks Andy, I do use an ebike as I am recovering from total knee replacements surgery and registered disabled, but as a forces veteran I don't want to give up.

5
Club Runs / Re: Amblers 30th
« on: August 27, 2020, 10:23:06 AM »
I am looking at becoming a member and would appreciate the opportunity of joining you for a ride.

Pages: [1]