Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Bob.F

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
For sale and wanted / Re: Tacx Rollers
« on: February 25, 2024, 08:57:36 AM »
From the back of the rear most roller to the very front.  127 cm.  centre to centre [as closee as I can measure.] 105 cm

2
For sale and wanted / Tacx Rollers
« on: September 09, 2023, 06:50:46 AM »
Good condition.  Old and used, no longer needed as my bike has too long a wheel base for these.

£10

3
Club Runs / Re: Social ride Sunday 17th July
« on: July 16, 2022, 11:19:40 AM »
"All down hill"?  I like the sound of that!  Refreshing breeze all the way, definitely be there

4
Club Runs / Re: Sunday Social 12th June 2022
« on: June 13, 2022, 07:54:27 AM »
Made it home.  Not sure how.  How I got a PB or even stayed upright!


NHS triple 1 says it's likely a, "viral infection".  What's that then?

5
Club Runs / Re: Sunday Social 12th June 2022
« on: June 12, 2022, 09:55:21 AM »
Made it home.  Got worse on return journey.  Will go to A&E if I can't get to Doctor

6
Club Runs / Re: Social ride Sunday 5th June
« on: June 06, 2022, 06:13:53 AM »
Well done Scott & Andy.  No idea what laid me out.  Was putting on my shoes and almost ready to go when the lights went out!  Really missed going yesterday.  Next week......

7
Club Runs / Re: Social ride Sunday 5th June
« on: June 04, 2022, 09:07:50 PM »
I'm recovered from the stomach bug, done couple of rides so should be Ok for tomorrow

Wasn't the weather or a stomach bug.  But my failing health failed me again!  Getting sick, [sic] of this!

8
Club Runs / Re: Social Ride 29 May
« on: May 27, 2022, 07:47:57 AM »
Legs should be suitably warmed up in time for the climb!

9
Club Runs / Re: Sunday Social Sunday 22nd May
« on: May 21, 2022, 10:58:41 AM »
No, "Mother sitting", for me this week so I'll be there

10
Club Runs / Re: Sunday Social Ride 8th May 2022
« on: May 09, 2022, 12:25:17 PM »
Had a great day out, barring the ten minutes or so of lying on the pavement squealing in agony!  Cramp in the thigh!  Really glad to have made it and met new and interesting group of people, even if they don't share my views on arm hair trimming!


If you can stand the slow pace I'd love to join you?  [Wednesday]

11
Club Runs / Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« on: May 01, 2022, 12:47:25 PM »
Newbie mistake.  DIdn't bolt a cleat on properly, did the comedy fall, landed on my left shoulder!  So not funny.

Next week then......

12
Club Runs / Re: Social Ride 1 May 2022
« on: April 30, 2022, 12:59:57 PM »
This time I'm definitely going to be there.

13
Club Runs / Re: Sunday Social Ride April 17th
« on: April 15, 2022, 04:05:41 PM »
Yep.  I'll be there.  Seem to have shoulder and med's sorted now

14
General Discussion / Re: Stelvio
« on: April 14, 2022, 03:00:16 PM »
Blimey!  Well a/, Glad I've got rim brakes.  b/. if I ever have the money to travel, this is still on the bucket list!

15
Club Runs / Re: Sunday Social Ride
« on: April 08, 2022, 07:46:01 PM »
Yep, I'll be up for a gentle ride.  See if these pain meds are as good as I think they are???

Pages: [1] 2 3 4