Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Andrew foster

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept
« on: September 25, 2016, 08:17:55 AM »
I wont be out today, I have had an headach for the passed two days and still have one. Not feeling to good.

2
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 25th Sept
« on: September 24, 2016, 05:02:29 PM »
Im hoping to be out, is it that time for mud gards?

3
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 18th
« on: September 17, 2016, 08:20:48 AM »
I started back on my rollers and turbo trainner this week, it depents on how meany hills you want to go up. 

4
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday Ride 18th
« on: September 17, 2016, 06:48:55 AM »
Hi, I'm looking to get back on my bike after about 18 months is it still meet at 9am on Sunday?

5
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« on: April 04, 2015, 07:56:27 PM »
What kind of route you looking to do, I don't want to be out to late family dinner. But I really want to go for a ride.

6
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« on: April 04, 2015, 07:54:59 PM »
What kind of route you looking to do, I don't want to be out to late family dinner. But I really want to go for a ride.

7
Club Runs / 25ers March 29th
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:23:46 PM »
Just wondering if any 25ers are out Sunday, weather looks grim but looking to go out if there is enough of us.

8
Club Runs / Re: 25er,s Sunday 18th 0930
« on: January 17, 2015, 09:20:04 AM »
I'll be out tomorrow it will be my third ride in a while, looking to get back in to it.

9
Club Runs / Re: 25ers
« on: January 03, 2015, 07:25:56 PM »
Great is it still 9.30?

10
Club Runs / 25ers
« on: January 03, 2015, 06:27:54 PM »
Are there any 25ers out tomorrow for a ride, as it is my second ride in 5 months. Not looking to go as far as the Amblers.

11
Club Runs / Mid week ride
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:45:22 AM »
Is anyone out on a ride tomorrow? I have the day off so keen to get out not been out much since my son has been born. Let me know the details if anyone is going. Thanks

12
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Sunday 8th June
« on: June 06, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »
I will be going out on Sunday for the twenty fivers. If anyone has an idea for a route please let me know, if not I have something in mind.

13
Club Runs / Re: 25er's Club Run 1 June
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:57:47 PM »
I'm keen to go out Sunday but I need to stay fairly local is anyone interested in a local 25-30 mile ride? If so see you at physiques at 9

14
Club Runs / Re: Club Run 23.03.2014
« on: March 21, 2014, 09:29:19 PM »
Ill be up for that what kind of pace you looking at?

15
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Club 5th Jan 2014
« on: January 05, 2014, 04:34:08 PM »
Thanks for getting me through today's ride, Christmas has taken its toll on me! Legs are still tender and struggling to walk up the stairs! Hopefully be back to normal pace soon.

Pages: [1]