Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Benphillips

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: RR 3 Final reliability ride UPDATE
« on: April 27, 2024, 05:06:25 PM »
I'll try the 9am one this time.

2
Club Runs / Re: Pacers 14 April
« on: April 11, 2024, 01:46:49 PM »
Hope it's ok if I take along? Hope to join the club now. I don't mind dropping myself if I'm holding you guys up though up the bwlch...

3
Club Runs / Re: RR2 Sunday 24th March
« on: March 22, 2024, 12:56:50 PM »
Hey guys, I'm not a member but would like to ride this, is this a members only event? If I can ride I'd like to do the 830am start if possible. Thanks.

4
Club Runs / Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
« on: September 26, 2021, 04:36:22 AM »
I can't sleep after a week of night shifts so I won't be there this week but I'm determined to get out with you all as soon as I can.

5
Club Runs / Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
« on: September 25, 2021, 12:00:54 PM »
Thanks Dave, where do you guys meet up? And what time?

6
Club Runs / Re: Amblers/Social 26 September
« on: September 24, 2021, 03:59:05 AM »
Hi, I'm not a club member but am thinking of joining, is there any chance I could attend this week's amblers?

Pages: [1]