Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - GivernyBarrett

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Re: Amblers ride April 28th
« on: April 27, 2019, 09:09:01 PM »
I won’t be joining tomorrow as I need to give my knee a rest! Once it’s stronger I’ll be keen to rejoin in with the rides.
Thanks
Giverny

2
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Sunday ride 14 April 9 am
« on: April 14, 2019, 12:41:30 PM »
Thanks all who helped me, I truly appreciated it!
 I’ve just been dropped home so will start icing my knee! I’ll have a play with my cleats and seat height before joining you to ensure I don’t need to be rescued again! Ron please thank your wife again from me! Hope the rest of the ride was good! When not in pain I really enjoyed it x

3
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Sunday ride 14 April 9 am
« on: April 13, 2019, 09:51:51 PM »
Hi Geoffh,
I’ll be there at 8am see you tomorrow! X

4
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Sunday ride 14 April 9 am
« on: April 13, 2019, 03:54:06 PM »
I’m hoping to be there! I’ve just returned from Tenerife today so as long as I can get myself sorted I’ll be there cycling over from Llantwit! X

5
Club Runs / Re: Amblers (and who ever else wants to join) 24th March
« on: March 28, 2019, 07:56:56 PM »
Thanks for all being so Welcoming on my first ride and even bigger thanks to Tom and Geoffh for rescuing me with my double punctures (I hope that’s me done for pictures of r a while)
I have gone out and brought 10 more inner tubes as a stock pile just in case! See you all soon!

6
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 31st March
« on: March 28, 2019, 07:47:42 PM »
Yes I won’t be here for the next two Sundays as on Mother’s Day duty then on holiday but very keen to come out again with you all. I have brought 10 inner tubes in preparation for future rides! See you soon and good luck Ben!

Pages: [1]