Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Simonrichardsonmbe

Pages: [1]
1
Club Runs / Llanmaes
« on: June 18, 2023, 03:24:08 PM »
Hi all just for information I asked council about 3 months ago for a cycle service unit for the village. It was fitted 2 days ago on opposite site of road to the bus shelter just in case you need one while in the area.

2
Club Runs / Re: Sunday Social June 18th
« on: June 18, 2023, 11:50:17 AM »
Hi all thanks for the ride today. Sorry could not stay after the puncture, so hopefully all sorted. See you all again

3
Club Runs / Saturday 17th June
« on: June 16, 2023, 12:20:19 PM »
Hi just wondering if anyone is out tomorrow that wants company and does not mind me joining you. I am near llantwit major but I can meet anywhere either on route or at normal spot. Looking to do around 3h but just a steady pace

Pages: [1]