Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Richard Yarr

Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / Re: Cycle Insurance
« on: July 10, 2019, 12:15:04 PM »
FCA Licence no: 408285, I work for Owl Financial. You can check everything if you want.
I sort all sort of sports insurance out for Football, Rugby, Cycling etc.

If any clubs want me to pop in to a meeting and have a 5 min chat on what cover I can get let me know.

Richard Yarr
07889220156

2
General Discussion / Cycle Insurance
« on: June 18, 2019, 12:31:13 PM »
Hi All,
Most of we sports minded folk have no doubt seen the news regarding Chris Froome's cycle crash last week. It has causing him multiple injuries and hospitalisation. Fortunately Chris Froome need not worry about the financial impact this has caused himself and his loved ones as he's a professional sportsman being paid well.
However if this would have happened to you would it have an impact on your circumstances financially?
I am able to provide you with an award winning[over 40 Uk industry awards] Multiprotect policy which starts from £8 a MONTH,covering broken bones,hospital stays and a multitude of other conditions.This will cover a policy holder 24/7 and children can be added to the policy too. If you'd like to know more please get in touch.
I would be happy to attend one of your cycle meetings too.
Regards
Richard Yarr
07889220156

3
General Discussion / Personal Injury Insurance
« on: July 25, 2018, 05:55:57 PM »
Hi Ogmore Valley Wheelers,

I am contacting all local sports clubs to arrange individual protection insurance with MetLife MultiProtect.

MetLife is an affordable cover which provides financial support for individuals, covering a range of injuries from broken bones to Ligament damage plus those that could have a significant impact on your life.

If your club would give me 5-10 mins to have a brief chat to further explain the cover I can give.

My contact number is 07889220156.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards
Richard Yarr

Pages: [1]