Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Jo

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
Club Runs / Re: Amblers ride 5th January
« on: January 04, 2020, 05:04:07 PM »
Hi Ben, I will be out and hopefully a tad faster then last week 🙈

2
Club Runs / Re: Amblers ride 29th December
« on: December 28, 2019, 02:48:00 PM »
Is it 9.30 now?

3
Club Runs / Re: Amblers ride 29th December
« on: December 28, 2019, 02:46:50 PM »
Hi Ben, I aim to be out tomorrow 👍

4
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 3rd November
« on: November 02, 2019, 07:45:42 PM »
I haven't got mud guards yet either and as we can't both ride at the back 😂 -  I hope to get some in the week and will wiping the dust off my bike and hopefully be out next week

5
Club Runs / Re: Amblers ride 13th October
« on: October 12, 2019, 05:48:43 PM »
Is it 9am or 9.30 now Ben? If it's not raining too much, I'm hoping to join you

6
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 15th September
« on: September 14, 2019, 07:06:48 PM »
I'm not out this week as my bike is still knackered but hope to be back next week

7
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 9th September
« on: September 06, 2019, 04:20:22 PM »
I'll be out. Don't mind which route 👍

8
Club Runs / Re: Amblers ride 1st September.
« on: August 31, 2019, 08:05:36 PM »
I will be out 👍

9
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Sunday 11/08/2019
« on: August 10, 2019, 02:21:36 PM »
I'm hoping to be out as long as I can fix my puncture tonight 👍

10
Club Runs / Re: Amblers 7th July
« on: July 07, 2019, 04:48:47 PM »
Haha Nick 😝 I think I'm getting a reputation here! Love my extended routes!

11
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 30th June
« on: June 30, 2019, 08:27:20 PM »
Torture 😂😂😂😂 it was a bit. Fast and into a headwind. Sorry for holding you all up but thanks for waiting. You all rode so well

12
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 23rd June
« on: June 22, 2019, 06:59:32 PM »
I will be out too 👍

13
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 26th May
« on: May 26, 2019, 09:42:41 PM »
I'm going to head out a bit earlier now as I need to do a longer ride. Hoping weather ok for next Sunday. Rest up if you are not well Nick!

14
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 26th May
« on: May 26, 2019, 06:20:39 PM »
What time and where are people meeting tomorrow? Same place, same time?

15
Club Runs / Re: Amblers Ride 26th May
« on: May 26, 2019, 07:43:58 AM »
I'll be out tomorrow instead 👍

Pages: [1] 2 3 4