1
Chain Gang / Re: Winter chaingang Tues 10th
« on: January 11, 2017, 03:57:46 PM »I'll be introducing Eric to the delights of chaingang tomorrow night. Any new members or chaingang novices are welcome to join us.
Meet in car park at western end of Bridgend industrial estate 6:45 for 7:00 start.
Lights are a must and mudguards preferable.
Chaingang is guaranteed to make you faster
Whoa ! Being in the saddle on the road for the first time in years ! I must be nuts. Found the bike to be very twitchy initially, in fact I couldn't clip in and found myself on the ground with out getting out of the car park ! this was followed by 4 laps of guidance and patience from Andy, agony from me and shouts of encouragement from the passing Pack, thanks Guys. Back to the Car park and fall over again ! Bliss !