My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: marknott on June 17, 2015, 12:34:27 AM

Title: R10/17...RealTime 10m TT...Oggies.Results
Post by: marknott on June 17, 2015, 12:34:27 AM
Hi All,

I cant guarantee that all the info is 100% accurate as a had to decipher from a photo on my I phone.....here it goes!!!!

A tough night...side wind but not much help in either direction!!!....quite warm and yes...dry !!!

112 riders in the field.

Winner...Ioan Smallwood...19.40

Joe Beech riding for Onit Cycles...20.46

Oggies.

Mark Nott...22.05
Chris Goodman...23.08..PB I think ???. Well Done Chris, if so???
Andrew Storrie...23.18
Richard Beech...23.24
Steven Madeley...23.33
Ron Boast...26.37

Cheers,

Mark N




Title: Re: R10/17...RealTime 10m TT...Oggies.Results
Post by: xrayspecs on June 17, 2015, 06:09:44 AM
Yes thats an all time PB by 36 seconds.

Chris Goodwin
 :)
Title: Re: R10/17...RealTime 10m TT...Oggies.Results
Post by: Steven on June 17, 2015, 06:57:20 AM
Well done Chris!
Title: Re: R10/17...RealTime 10m TT...Oggies.Results
Post by: Teresa on June 17, 2015, 08:34:35 AM
Official Results

https://create-cdn.net/sitefiles/13/3/1/133127/Realteam_10_List_Finish_150616.pdf