My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: RichardB on June 09, 2015, 07:13:02 AM

Title: Summer Kit Order
Post by: RichardB on June 09, 2015, 07:13:02 AM
Due to the problems with the last kit order we have been left short of kit for the summer. This was discussed at last week's Club meeting and it was agreed to place another order quickly. If an order is placed within the next week then we should get some kit by the end of July. The order will include short sleeve jerseys and bib shorts. If there is anything else you would like can you let me know within the next week please and by next Tuesday, being the 16th June. There is still new kit in stock and this can be checked out at the Friday Club nights, I will be at this week's club night and will be available to address any questions you may have around range of clothing and sizing.

Richard
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: Mark Pope on June 09, 2015, 08:31:35 AM
1 pair of XL Bib Shorts please.

Mark
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: Steven on June 09, 2015, 08:45:57 AM
One skinsuit short sleeved size 3M as discussed, Thanks..
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: Wayne E on June 09, 2015, 10:51:38 AM
Are you ordering  quarter zip short sleeve tops Richard?
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: RichardB on June 09, 2015, 06:35:56 PM
1 pair of XL Bib Shorts please.

Mark

Mark, I'm pretty sure there are XL bib shorts in stock, I'll double check on Friday.
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: Jsaunders on June 09, 2015, 08:15:46 PM
Is there a large LS jersey in stock Richard, if there is put my name on it and I will come up on Friday night, cheers
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: Lee S on June 09, 2015, 09:55:56 PM
1 x medium short sleeved jersey
1 x medium gillet
1 pair of medium gloves...please. Thank you Richard.

Lee
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: RichardB on June 10, 2015, 06:56:55 AM
Is there a large LS jersey in stock Richard, if there is put my name on it and I will come up on Friday night, cheers

Yes, lots of LS jerseys in stock.
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: RichardB on June 10, 2015, 06:59:00 AM
1 x medium short sleeved jersey
1 x medium gillet
1 pair of medium gloves...please. Thank you Richard.

Lee

The jersey and gilet are already in stock Lee. Get up the club on a Friday and see what is there.
I'll be asking about mitts for the next order, there have been large minimum order quantities for these previously.
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: Jsaunders on June 10, 2015, 07:23:00 AM
Thanks Richard I will be up on Friday,
Title: Re: Summer Kit Order
Post by: mal jones on June 15, 2015, 04:34:36 PM
id like a large short sleeved jersey Richard I think Jonathan had the last one a couple of Fri ago Thanks Malcolm