My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 08, 2015, 11:19:33 AM
-
Hope the weather stays like this!Plan to get out tomorrow(Tuesday)and Friday if poss.I know Mark P and Lee S plan to be out tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q.Ron may join us in Llantwit(depending how quickly he can turf his guests out.Does an amble around the Vale fit into the carefully drawn up Velethon traini9ng plan for Carrie/anyone else?
Post here if you plan to be out(posting not compulsory!)
-
Hi Tom, I'll be there. See you 9:45 tomorrow. Lee S
-
Hi Tom,
I won't be out tomorrow as I'm planning to use the chain gang tomorrow evening as a practice for the 4-up TT next week. Have a great ride.
Mark
-
I'm planning on being out but will join you en route, possibly at Welsh St Donats. I'll find you at some point, even if it's Café Velo!
-
4 of us out this morning-I expect Steve C,Lee&Carrie were looking to me for tips on their Velethon ride on Sunday.My best advice is 'don't do it!'
Seriously good luck to them and all the Oggies riding on Sunday.I think most people are 'tapering'this week but I'm hoping to go out on Friday in case anyone else wants to.
-
Don't know if anyone wants to join us but Tony & I are riding into Cardiff on Fri morning to register / collect our Velothon race pack. This will be a nice gentle pace & thinking of leaving around 9.30 after the school rush etc.
-
Terry
Can you remind me where the collection point is?
-
just picked up my number and they are asking for photo ID, gels are pretty cheap too.
-
Terry, I can make 9.30, earlier the better ,just seen forcast :( or I could go earlier
-
Harpo, I was just about to send you a message to say just that - do you want to meet at 9.00; we can be there by then.
-
Ive got to book course at 9!wont take long, shall we say 9.15, if not there go without me, which way you goin? Llantrisant road? Will try catch you if late
-
Okay, let's go for 9.15. We were thinking of A48 as the quickest and it's also easiest for you to catch us up if you are a bit late. We will leave B&Q 9.15 ish, head past Fords and left onto A48. At Culverhouse we can go through the lanes etc. Don't forget photo ID.
Cheers.