My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Jason T on June 07, 2015, 05:32:40 PM

Title: Wiggins UCI World Hour Record Attempt
Post by: Jason T on June 07, 2015, 05:32:40 PM
For those not in the know tonight is Wiggos Hour Record Attempt;

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest-news/where-to-watch-bradley-wigginss-hour-record-attempt-174707

Quote
Where to watch Sir Bradley Wiggins’s Hour Record attempt:

From 6pm – 8pm on Sunday June, 7

Sky Sports Two/Sky Sports Two HD (403)
Pick (Freeview channel 11)
Sky Sports website (skysports.com)
Sky Sports Youtube channel
Title: Re: Wiggins UCI World Hour Record Attempt
Post by: Tom on June 07, 2015, 06:27:50 PM
Jase-so grateful to you for that post!I had assumed this was yet another sporting event I'd have to miss due to my intransigent attitude to pay TV-idly pressed 11 on TV and lo&behold!I've never heard of Pick but it's my bew fave TV channel!
Title: Re: Wiggins UCI World Hour Record Attempt
Post by: Teresa on June 07, 2015, 06:37:25 PM
If you can multi task by watching the TV and looking at Probikekit's website (link below) some good discounts - but only whilst Brad is doing the hour.

Wiggo's Hour Record
What distance will Wiggo go tonight?? We reckon somewhere between 55km & 60km - so in anticipation of this, we've reduced 55-60 products so they are all between 55% & 60% off!!
You'll have to go as quick as Wiggo though, as these offers are only available until his hour is up!



http://www.probikekit.co.uk/offers/wiggos-hour-record.list
Title: Re: Wiggins UCI World Hour Record Attempt
Post by: Rob Jones on June 07, 2015, 06:45:25 PM
And I am so grateful to you Tom as I had not seen Pick on Jason's list. And I hadn't heard of it either...Have to say he looks awesome! Never seen such a great position on a bike.
Title: Re: Wiggins UCI World Hour Record Attempt
Post by: Jason T on June 07, 2015, 06:48:58 PM
Bloody Hell;
http://www.probikekit.co.uk/bicycle-tyres/veloflex-corsa-25-clincher-road-tyre/10962663.html

Really good tyres for summer.
Title: Re: Wiggins UCI World Hour Record Attempt
Post by: Steven on June 07, 2015, 07:08:55 PM
Thinking of shaving my beard off to revive my flagging season!
Title: Re: Wiggins UCI World Hour Record Attempt
Post by: ron b on June 07, 2015, 08:04:24 PM
And no "Aero Gloves". Got to be the "ski jump" record some time.