My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on June 02, 2015, 08:50:19 AM
-
7pm. Apparently it will be summer by then...
-
Possibly the strongest wind on a Chaingang yet, well done everyone ;D
-
Your not wrong Kev, it would be nice if when a group is overtaking if they could kindly shout coming through and not pass so close as There was almost a collision tonight with the first group.
-
I agree. I'll mention it in future pre- chaingang briefings...
-
Top session guys! Wind was really tough, thought we all did well though considering it was our first time out! Training in that will only make us stronger I suppose lol #wherewasross
-
Yes I think we did well mean as it was claytons first ever chaingang and we have not road together before. That wind had me on the last lap thanks for the tow Neil.
-
Apologies. I was on the front coming past, just force of habit trying to jump on wheels in tough headwind.
Got a nice pike of adrenalin for a half lap though after.
-
No worries Jon, all a bit of fun, be interesting to see how we would get on without the wind 😉
-
We did 55mins41secs the week before Neil it was windy then but last night was Gail force winds. I think we should have another practice with a full team should be easier then maybe a four up on the tt if everybody fancys it,
-
Sounds good to me mate, I'm working now tomorrow and Saturday but out on sunday with Haydn, im off then Tues night for a blast, same time?