My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 01, 2015, 01:21:12 PM

Title: Mid-week week of 1/6
Post by: Tom on June 01, 2015, 01:21:12 PM
As ever I'm hoping to get out this week but the weather for tomorrow is a bit iffy.Although the rain which is forecast is due to stop  by about 9 there is a weather warning for very strong winds-40/50 MPH.I will play it by ear and keep an eye on the actual weather but may decide to postpone till Weds or Thurs when I can go out(but not on Friday this week).If anyone has firmer plans let me know!