My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on May 25, 2015, 03:44:50 PM

Title: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Tom on May 25, 2015, 03:44:50 PM
I know a lot of our mid-week regulars are caught up with Half Term activities this week but I plan to get out tomorrow(Tuesday)and Friday if the weather is ok.I think Carrie may be able to get out tomorrow and Clayton on Friday but that may have changed.Let me know if you plan to join us by posting here.
Title: Re: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Jsaunders on May 25, 2015, 04:45:58 PM
Will hopefully be out on Friday Tom work permitting.
Title: Re: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Jsaunders on May 25, 2015, 05:03:15 PM
Trying to move things around to get out tomorrow as well Tom.
Title: Re: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Jsaunders on May 25, 2015, 08:04:01 PM
What time are you leaving in the morning Tom.
Title: Re: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Tom on May 25, 2015, 08:05:19 PM
The usual-9.45 at B&Q
Title: Re: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Jsaunders on May 25, 2015, 08:08:54 PM
Thanks Tom will be there as long as I don't get called out.
Title: Re: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Tom on May 25, 2015, 08:36:28 PM
Thanks Jonathon-Carrie plans to be there too but may have to peel off early
Title: Re: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Jsaunders on May 26, 2015, 12:33:13 PM
Excellent ride this morning well enjoyed 16.4 mph Ave 38 miles, look forward to Friday.
Title: Re: mid-week rides wk/o 25/5
Post by: Tom on May 28, 2015, 07:03:42 PM
Yes a good ride with 4 of us out and one Oggie spotted out running!I'm still hoping to go out tomorrow but the forecast early on isn't very promising so I plan to leave it till the rain stops!