My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Andrew S on May 20, 2015, 06:13:15 PM

Title: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
Post by: Andrew S on May 20, 2015, 06:13:15 PM
Is anyone doing this event? I haven't had a start sheet and can't find one anywhere on line.
Title: Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
Post by: ron b on May 21, 2015, 06:26:07 AM
I have not entered but looked everywhere, it is on Bynea's weekly calendar for Sat but no start list, good luck, I am doing a 2up event in Devon?
Title: Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
Post by: xrayspecs on May 21, 2015, 10:49:13 AM
I've just had the start sheet for the Bynea 25 on Monday; they had a problem so not everyone got it.
Let them know as they may not realise.
Title: Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
Post by: Teresa on May 21, 2015, 03:06:32 PM
Wow - this took a bit of finding

http://celticseries.co.uk/images/2015startsheets/rnd4.pdf
Title: Re: Bynea 10 Sat 23/5
Post by: Andrew S on May 21, 2015, 03:17:40 PM
Thanks Teresa, got an e-mail today, wasn't on the Celtic Series site yesterday. Just me Mark and Richard, but I suppose it is a bit of a trek.