My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on May 19, 2015, 08:12:31 AM

Title: Chaingang #8
Post by: Steven on May 19, 2015, 08:12:31 AM
7pm , all welcome...
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Jsaunders on May 19, 2015, 08:58:57 AM
How many groups are there Steven, planing on giving it ago weather permitting.
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Comedy Kev on May 19, 2015, 09:17:25 AM
Count me in happy to start a slower group if anyone wants to give chaingang a go.
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Andy H on May 19, 2015, 12:20:29 PM
I'll be out, happy to lead a 'B' group.
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Chris Reed on May 19, 2015, 03:34:00 PM
I'm there
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Chris Reed on May 19, 2015, 04:22:29 PM
Hmmm might do a turbo session instead!
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Andy H on May 19, 2015, 05:01:06 PM
Bright sunshine in Barry, its heading West!  ;D
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Steven on May 19, 2015, 09:11:34 PM
Two groups and good cooperation on both.

No rain !
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Jsaunders on May 19, 2015, 09:25:00 PM
Hard nights graft tonight needed more numbers only myself and Ross in the second group.
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Steven on May 20, 2015, 08:29:09 AM
Kev is normally there - I can see a potential team for the 4- up!
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: RichardB on May 20, 2015, 06:51:27 PM
Hard nights graft tonight needed more numbers only myself and Ross in the second group.

I hope to start getting there again soon.
Title: Re: Chaingang #8
Post by: Comedy Kev on May 21, 2015, 04:39:14 PM
Sorry chaps was my intention on making this chaingang, but just as I was leaving the office one phone call from customer changed my plans.
Lesson learned wont happen again !