My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: ron b on May 16, 2015, 07:37:13 AM
-
Big field for this afternoons 10 miler at Raglan, will the course record go and who too. Dani King is in the 2 up and there is also a Non aero category. Will Keiron manage to hold off Rob Pears in the main event.
-
https://evententry.ctt.org.uk/Local/2015516_VTTASW10startOrd.pdf
-
Will Courtney Lowe make his start time in all 3 entries...
-
Rowe!
-
Father and Son the son and Dani are doing two but not the father, see all there
-
The father's doing three
-
http://www.velouk.net/2015/05/18/results-vtta-south-wales-10/
-
Did anyone enjoy anything about that godforsaken event...genuinely has made me want to sell my TT bike!
Dalkia carbon frame (52cm) with 58mm dalkia carbon clincher wheels, carbon seat post and 3T carbon bars. ultegra and dura ace chainset. £1200 if anyone is interested!
-
There will be a glut of tt bikes for sale if the post ride Hardwick lay-by de brief is anything to go by.
It was a horrible experience for all.
-
I was expecting it to be really fast out but I wasn't. Consequently I thought it would be not too slow back...but I was! Thoroughly demoralising ride.
-
When was a tt ever easy, if it was you were not working hard enough, bit like me really.
-
I didn't mention easy Ron...only fast and slow. Never easy. Even parking was hard work at this one!
-
Did you get your free ride on the Fair when you handed your number in?
-
No I settled for blackcurrant squash after a 20 mile warmdown loop to crickhowelll one side of the river and back the other...That was far more rewarding than the TT!