My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: traine on May 07, 2015, 12:27:39 PM
-
Teresa is having her procedure today I believe and will be in hospital for two days.
She delayed her operation because it would have meant she would not have been able to be at the Carl Roach TT for which she was the organiser. A very willing volunteer in the absence of anyone else willing to take it on. What a hero !
My best wishes go to her for a speedy recovery and with very tightly crossed fingers that this will be the one procedure which begins to put her back on her feet.
Good Luck
Tim
-
Hope all goes well and wishing you a speedy recovery
All the best
Andy
-
Good luck and hope to see you back soon. Watch they don't hide some veg in that hospital food.
-
Best wishes Teresa
-
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :D
-
~ Best Wishes Teresa ~
-
Hope everything goes well
-
I hope you're back on your feet very soon. :)
Mark
-
Best Wishes
-
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Teresa.
-
Good luck Teresa, hope all goes well.
-
Unfortunately, they could not replicate the issues I am having with my heart to be able to treat anything, despite being given enough adrenaline to feel like I had run a couple of marathons back to back :o
However, all your best wishes have made me feel so much better - Really appreciated, thanks :)
-
Hi Teresa,
Apologies for the late comment.....hope your on your feet soon!!!
Take Care,
Mark N
-
Oh dear hang in there Teresa. Hope they sort you out soon. Presume they will come up with an alternative approach to get everything back in sync. Keep us posted. Best wishes from Ruth and I. Rob