My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on May 04, 2015, 03:36:12 PM
-
I'm hoping the weather will relent long enough to get a ride in tomorrow.If you can make it let me know-B&Q at 9.45(if no-one else is out I may go later/earlier!)I am away from Friday for a week so won't be posting for next week but I'm sure someone else will!
-
Weather not terribly cycling friendly at the moment but forecast is slightly more promising later this morning so I'm going to delay going out and keep my fingers crossed!
-
Carrie and I went out about 10.30 and managed 30+ dry but rather wind-swept miles.Better than we might have anticipated ay about 8 o'clock!