My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Steven on April 27, 2015, 09:02:57 AM
-
..am I correct in thinking they start this Thursday?
-
According to my NMJ handwritten flyer it's every week:
30-04-2015
to
03-09-2015
except 18-06-2015
-
Also on website as 30.04.15
-
What time do they start and when do I have the register for them. After Sunday I really want to give it ago.
Thanks
-
Have a look on the website for more info - link below
http://www.ogmorevalleywheelers.com/page23.html
Club Events 2015
Mid week events run every Thursday evening from 30th April 2015 to 3rd September 2015. Primarily this involves a 10 mile time trial, but also includes a hill climb, a 2up and handicap event. (No event on the 18th June)
Starting at the layby 1 mile East of St Brides Major on the Wick Road - sign on by 18:45, start at 19:00.
Remember, volunteers are essential for these events to run.
This year we will charge £2 for club members and £4 for non- members.