My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 27, 2015, 09:01:15 AM

Title: Mid-Week wk of 27/4
Post by: Tom on April 27, 2015, 09:01:15 AM
I'm planning to get out as normal tomorrow(barring torrential rain!)I'll be at B&Q at 9.45.I know Carrie has parental duties but is hoping to meet up later.Let me know if you plan to come(not compulsory)and I'll wait if need be.
I can't get out on Friday this week but others may be able to.
Title: Re: Mid-Week wk of 27/4
Post by: Tom on April 28, 2015, 03:10:27 PM
Steve C,Lee and myself this morning.Had to dig out the Winter kit consigned to the back of the drawer a few weeks ago but sunny and bright.And Dave in Café Velo succeeded where many OVW members have failed, in discovering how to lock my phone.No excuse now for inadvertently ringing you while I'm out on the bike!