My Community

General Category => Coaching & Training => Topic started by: Chris Tasker on October 01, 2013, 12:11:25 PM

Title: Friday evening group sessions and coaching
Post by: Chris Tasker on October 01, 2013, 12:11:25 PM
I propose to run a fortnightly turbo training session as part of the Friday evening club meet in Coity.  Last winter we ran a number of sessions which were well attended and gave club members a feel for different turbo sessions and a bit of a team buzz for the Friday evening meetings.

I'd like to run the first one on the 11th Oct, please put a reply up if you plan to attend.  I do have a couple of spare turbos if anyone wants to borrow one - there's even a set of rollers for the bravest riders!

It's a good idea for riders to maintain some intensity in their training during the winter, base miles are obviously important too.

Hope to see you all there.

Chris
Title: Re: Friday evening group sessions and coaching
Post by: Andy H on October 01, 2013, 01:22:11 PM
Recommend these sessions as they definitely take the tedium out of a turbo session.

Suitable for all standards so all the new 'amblers' in the club, come and join the fun. Bring a towel and a big fan if you have one, it gets warm and sweaty!!
Title: Re: Friday evening group sessions and coaching
Post by: Shawn on October 11, 2013, 08:51:42 AM
I hope everyone is not nursing bad heads from the roadmans night out. Is the turbo session on for tonight? I hope to be able to come over for it
Title: Re: Friday evening group sessions and coaching
Post by: Andy H on October 11, 2013, 11:17:16 AM
I'm saving my bad head for Sunday club run.

Yes turbo sessions is on tonight, all welcome, don't forget drink and a towel.
It gets hot and sweaty in the clubroom.
Title: Re: Friday evening group sessions and coaching
Post by: stevelandeg on October 24, 2013, 08:32:24 PM
Chris, Is there a turbo session planned for the 25th?