My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Jsaunders on April 19, 2015, 01:31:24 PM
-
Excellent ride by all today,tondu rd aberkenfig to cenfig,margam,Port Talbot,Bwlch,little bwlch,Heol y cew,Pencoed, 56.4 miles average 15.08ph,ascent 4061.6 feet desent 4120.7 feet. A bit of confusion in the begin of the ride I hope all enjoyed, hope your tyre held out ross.not everyone went the full distance.ten out in total Royh,Ross,Clayton,Paul l,Dave,Joe 90,Andrew F,Pete,Dave I think and myself.
-
It was Marshal not Dave, good ride with good company again.
-
Bloody good ride I would say, but my legs are telling me different now!
That Bwlch is just never ending, however 'Clayton the Machine' made it look easy again, I just don't know how he does it!!!
-
How did you manage to descend more than you ascended? Too many Wine gums!!
-
First time out with OVW yesterday, really enjoyed, thanx for the ride guys, hope to join you again soon if thats ok.
-
Top ride yesterday guys, certainly felt the climb up the bwlch this morning, once again good banter with good guys and even sunshine. Im away for the next few weeks but i'll see you all shortly for some more of the same