My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steven on April 12, 2015, 04:02:26 PM
-
Great win for Degenkolb and congrats to Luke Rowe, 8th after a day of team duties!
-
Yep and a big group to finish with no cat and mouse chase going on for the final lap.
Another crash for G though.
-
Gutted I couldn't watch this - was it good? If I can find it on the internet, from the finish back how much is worth watching?
-
It was Ok, nothing terribly exciting on this one in my opinion ~ Would have been great if it rained :(
Probably best to watch from around the 55k to go if you can, but I would guess stuff started happening with just under 40k to go.
Flanders was much better me thinks but we still have two decent races across the next two sundays.