My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul L on April 09, 2015, 06:04:32 PM

Title: Friday 10th?
Post by: Paul L on April 09, 2015, 06:04:32 PM
Hi
Anybody out and about tomorrow?

Got a day off and looking to put a few miles in!
Title: Re: Friday 10th?
Post by: Jsaunders on April 09, 2015, 08:12:19 PM
Hi Paul,
I will be out in the afternoon not sure what time though,
Title: Re: Friday 10th?
Post by: Tom on April 09, 2015, 08:18:47 PM
Carrie,Mark P and I are meeting at 1.30 at the junction of the Cowbridge/Pontyclun road and the lane from Penlline/City.(just beyond Aberthin and just before the right turn to Welsh St Donats)If you want to join us and need more details let me know-planning no more than 3 hours due to time constraints!
Title: Re: Friday 10th?
Post by: Jsaunders on April 09, 2015, 08:29:07 PM
Thinking of going out early Saturday morning about 7am, cannot say what time tomorrow as I'm working in Swansea in the morning and have a job in Bridgend as well.
Title: Re: Friday 10th?
Post by: Paul L on April 09, 2015, 09:48:11 PM
Carrie,Mark P and I are meeting at 1.30 at the junction of the Cowbridge/Pontyclun road and the lane from Penlline/City.(just beyond Aberthin and just before the right turn to Welsh St Donats)If you want to join us and need more details let me know-planning no more than 3 hours due to time constraints!

Hi Tom

Would love to join you if that's ok? I am a novice and not that fast a rider though so not sure if I would hold you up, but know the junction your meeting at and can make 1.30 easy.
Title: Re: Friday 10th?
Post by: Tom on April 09, 2015, 10:15:24 PM
That's fine Paul-we'll see you there
Title: Re: Friday 10th?
Post by: Paul L on April 10, 2015, 05:51:27 PM
Thank you Tom, Carrie and Terry for letting me tag along today, really enjoyed the ride, hope to see you all again soon.

Also thank you Terry for the cuppa at Cafe Velo much appreciated.

Paul L
Title: Re: Friday 10th?
Post by: Tom on April 10, 2015, 10:30:20 PM
Thanks Paul-good to have your company-keep an eye on the message board,we organise at least one mid-week ride most weeks!