My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: ron b on September 30, 2013, 10:27:51 AM
-
Chris, do you have any dates you would like me to help out at the turbo sessions at the club through the winter.
-
Hi Ron (and everyone else!) now that the season is drawing to a close for most riders I'm planning to run the turbo sessions roughly every fortnight through the winter, as well as roller intros as well.
I've agreed to give Chris Goodwin (and anyone else who fancies a go) a quick lesson on riding the rollers this Friday. For those who aren't aware the club has a great set of competition rollers and run an annual roller race in the new year. Rollers are a great way to keep your balance and bike handling in good shape through the winter when the weather turns poor.
I'll put a post on the coaching section with proposed dates.
Chris